Centrum Kształcenia Zawodowego i Ustawicznego Nr 1 - Ośrodek Kształcenia Ustawicznego Nauczycieli
Name of the person involved in the event:
Maria Lichtarska, Joanna Nadratowska-Ptak, Piotr Jaworski
Date of the event:
26 September 2015
Type of Dissemination event:
Festival - sports event
Description of Dissemination Event:
On 26 September 2015 The Family Sports Festival took place in the Primary and Secondary Education Complex No. 2 in Gdansk. The co-organizer of this event was the CKZiU Nr 1 – OKUN (Centre of Vocational and Continuing Education No. 1 – Teachers’ Continuing Education Institution).
The objectives of the festival were:
- promotion of a healthy lifestyle,
- promotion of awareness of importance of sport at school level,
- promotion of an ethical approach to sport,
- promotion of an international project called Not Only Fair Play, realized in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme – Sport Action,
- integration of local community,
- encouraging physical activity among families and showing of alternative forms of spending free time with children,
- promotion of school and Student Sports Club "Jasieniak",
- celebrating of anniversary of the school.
The festival program included:
- many sports competitions
- volleyball tournament
- possibility of blood donation
- tasting delicious healthy cakes
- music performance
The festival was attended by 250 people.
Outcomes and Results:
The info about Not Only Fair Play project was spreaded among the participants (teachers, students and parents)
The participants appreciated:
- the preparation and implementation of the festival,
- the diversity of competitions,
- the opportunity to spend actively free time outdoor,
- the idea to participate in pairs (parent and child),
The school teachers appreciated the opportunity to obtain information about Not Only Fair Play project. They wish to benefit from the project results.
The participants had a great fun, the winners of the sport competitions enjoyed the nice project gadgets.